Jan 4, 2016
Happy New Year! You are sure to gain valuable gems from this episode which covers a range of topics I recently offered to a company who hired me to train a series of topics for their customer service teams. The managers of the teams attended the trainings too, and as you listen please consider how you might respond if you were in these sessions.
As you kick of the new year, focus on:
1. Revenue, Reputation, Referrals, and Retention
2. External and Internal Customer Service Surveys
3. Your ability to stay open to new ideas - what are your learning goals in 2016?
4. Organizational dimensions: business, human, and hidden - if you aren't focused on the human dimensions, your customers/clients/patients pay the price.
5. Are you representing the published messages at your organization?
6. If you are managing remote employees, how do you include them in onsite training? What unique role do they play? When everyone else gets donuts, do you send them cupcakes?
7. Have you validated individual team member experiences that were challenging for them? PS If you just tell them they are wrong, you didn't validate their experience or perspective, so they probably bring that frustration to work with them every day.
Thanks to Erik Adams for use of his song, “Riding in My Car”.
Connect with Catherine:
Twitter: Catherine Goggia @goggia
My book on Amazon for college student success: