May 25, 2017
Do you know how long it takes to complete your tasks? If you quickly answered, "Yes!", I challenge your answer. How do you know? You can't know for sure unless you are tracking your time in some way.
Listen and hear my pitch on why keeping a job log is important, and how you can use it to improve your...
May 16, 2017
This episode includes shout outs to #LilyAlegria #AleKatz #Berkeley and #PatrickLenciconi #IdealTeamPlayer
1. Tenacity: achieving your goals might look different from how you plan it.
2. Vulnerability: you can't trust others until you first trust yourself
3. Selective Agreement: a simple technique for...
May 11, 2017
This episode includes three segments:
1. Interview on plan with passenger sitting next to me.
2. Did I ever tell you about the time I got shot at on my way to work?
3. Communicating Effectively in Stressful Situations: a presentation to 150 leaders.
Welcome iHeart Radio Listeners!
Get Catherine Goggia’s book,...
May 3, 2017
What does "diversity" mean to you? The word can mean different things to different people. One common thread is the view diversity is used as related to "culture". Organizations create a culture through their mission and values and employees adapt to work place culture to minimize differences based on the cultures in...