Dec 28, 2015
In this week's episode I walk you through the 8 key areas of life which will lead to your action plan for 2016 and the creation of your vision statement for two years in the future. It's so important to take action NOW - today! to move yourself closer to high satisfaction in each area of your life.
If you are satisfied...
Dec 21, 2015
Listen in as I facilitate a training with employees enrolled in my Attitude training. Changing your thought habits requires an increased awareness in these areas:
1. What am I thinking about?
2. How does that make me feel?
3. If your thoughts are bringing you down without an aligned solution, think about something...
Dec 14, 2015
This week's episode takes you behind the scenes in my new Udemy course: LEAD YOURSELF FIRST. You get to hear the audio from the lectures in the course. This course is based on the material I created when I was asked to facilitate a 3-hour experience at a leadership retreat.
You will learn about some of the key areas...
Dec 7, 2015
In this week's episode I share my experience when asked to sit in on a Cal Fire Supervisor training. Learn about activity examples that can be applied in any organization. This week focus on:
1. How do you inspire people to follow your lead? If you rely too heavily on your job title or position in the...
Nov 30, 2015
A participant in my face-to-face session requested I recreate one of my role plays for the podcast so he could listen again - great suggestion! This week focus on:
1. The times when you can say, "I care about you enough to address this issue even though it's uncomfortable for both of us. It would be easy to ignore this...